FHFA Announces Extension for Buying Qualified Loans in Forbearance

first_img Demand Propels Home Prices Upward 2 days ago The Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) announced today that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will extend buying qualified loans in forbearance as well as several loan origination flexibilities. Governmental Measures Target Expanded Access to Affordable Housing 2 days ago Tagged with: Fannie and Freddie Loan Flexibility August 26, 2020 1,594 Views in Daily Dose, Featured, Foreclosure, Government, News About Author: Christina Hughes Babb The GSEs also will continue to extend several loan origination flexibilities, first set to expire in a few days, until September 30. Said flexibilities include alternative appraisals on purchase and rate term refinance loans; alternative methods for documenting income and verifying employment before loan closing; and expanding the use of power of attorney and remote online notarizations to assist with loan closings. Data Provider Black Knight to Acquire Top of Mind 2 days ago The Week Ahead: Nearing the Forbearance Exit 2 days ago Share Save “Extending these COVID-19 flexibilities helps keep the mortgage market moving and borrowers safe during the pandemic,” said Director Mark Calabria.To learn more about the following flexibilities, click through the corresponding links: buying qualified loans in forbearance; alternative appraisals on purchase and rate term refinance loans; alternative methods for documenting income and verifying employment before loan closing; and expanding the use of power of attorney to assist with loan closings. Servicers Navigate the Post-Pandemic World 2 days ago To support homeowners and mortgage lenders, the agency approved a continued extension of a temporary policy allowing for the purchase of certain single-family mortgages in forbearance, in circumstances that meet specific eligibility criteria set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. The policy, formerly extended for loans originated through August 31, now is extended through September 30. FHFA Announces Extension for Buying Qualified Loans in Forbearance Related Articles Demand Propels Home Prices Upward 2 days ago Subscribe Servicers Navigate the Post-Pandemic World 2 days ago Data Provider Black Knight to Acquire Top of Mind 2 days ago Governmental Measures Target Expanded Access to Affordable Housing 2 days ago Sign up for DS News Daily Fannie and Freddie Loan Flexibility 2020-08-26 Christina Hughes Babb The Best Markets For Residential Property Investors 2 days ago  Print This Post Home / Daily Dose / FHFA Announces Extension for Buying Qualified Loans in Forbearance Previous: COVID-19’s Impact on Mortgage-Backed Securities Next: Most Competitive Housing Markets The Best Markets For Residential Property Investors 2 days ago Christina Hughes Babb is a reporter for DS News and MReport. A graduate of Southern Methodist University, she has been a reporter, editor, and publisher in the Dallas area for more than 15 years. During her 10 years at Advocate Media and Dallas Magazine, she published thousands of articles covering local politics, real estate, development, crime, the arts, entertainment, and human interest, among other topics. She has won two national Mayborn School of Journalism Ten Spurs awards for nonfiction, and has penned pieces for Texas Monthly, Salon.com, Dallas Observer, Edible, and the Dallas Morning News, among others. last_img read more

Welsh property viewings and house moves given partial green light

first_imgHome » News » COVID-19 news » Welsh property viewings and house moves given partial green light previous nextCOVID-19 newsWelsh property viewings and house moves given partial green lightLatest update from Welsh government allows viewings in empty properties and house moves to be completed that had been started but not completed prior to Covid.Nigel Lewis19th June 202008,436 Views Welsh agents will be able to conduct viewings on Monday as part of a package of changes to the country’s Covid lockdown measures announced today.First Minister Mark Drakeford says viewings will be able to go ahead in empty properties, as will home moves where a sale has been agreed but not yet completed. But this is unlikely to quell recent agent unhappiness over the pace of Covid rules relaxation in Wales.But the announcement leaves letting agents in the dark, and although officials in Cardiff say it will ‘probably’ include the private rental market, this is expected to be clarified later today when new guidance is published.The announcement has been made following a fourth statutory review of the coronavirus regulations by Welsh Ministers, using the latest scientific and medical evidence from the UK Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (SAGE), the Welsh Government’s Technical Advisory Cell (TAC) and the advice from the Chief Medical Officer for Wales.In addition to the housing announcement, all non-essential shops will be able to re-open, part of a stepped relaxation of the Welsh lockdown that will be announced every Monday for the next three weeks.Places of worship will also be able to open, and outdoor sports will be allowed too, but only if social distancing rules are followed. The contentious five-mile radius ‘stay local’ rules are to remain until July 6th at the earliest, making agents’ job difficult if a property is further away from their base than that.“Given the progress we have made, we are able to take some additional cautious steps to further unlock our society and economy,” says Drakeford.“This includes more retailers being able re-open their businesses, as long as they take measures to minimise the risk to their staff and to the customers who visit their stores.”Mark Hayward, Chief Executive, NAEA Propertymark and David Cox, Chief Executive, ARLA Propertymark comment on the advice from Welsh government on moving home during the Covid-19 outbreak: “We welcome today’s announcement reopening the housing market in Wales. However, the guidance issued will have a greater impact on the sales market as there still are some significant restrictions in place meaning the market will not be able to fully open.”  COVID-19 crisis Coronavirus and the property market Mark Drakeford Welsh agents June 19, 2020Nigel LewisWhat’s your opinion? Cancel replyYou must be logged in to post a comment.Please note: This is a site for professional discussion. Comments will carry your full name and company.This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.Related articles Letting agent fined £11,500 over unlicenced rent-to-rent HMO3rd May 2021 BREAKING: Evictions paperwork must now include ‘breathing space’ scheme details30th April 2021 City dwellers most satisfied with where they live30th April 2021last_img read more

NAFCU talks CUs’ TCPA concerns with FCC, launches resource page

first_imgNAFCU and a coalition of other trade groups met with the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) Thursday to discuss the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) and the commission’s efforts to target illegal robocalls. NAFCU has urged the FCC for more clarity and flexibility so credit unions can contact their members without fear of breaking the law.The association also just launched a new resource page for credit unions with more information on TCPA reform and NAFCU’s efforts.The trade groups on Thursday had discussions with staff from FCC Chairman Ajit Pai’s and Commissioner Michael O’Reilly’s offices; NAFCU Regulatory Affairs Counsel Ann Kossachev attended the meetings. The discussions focused on possible steps forward once a decision is issued in a lawsuit challenging the FCC’s order on TCPA prohibitions on autodialed calls to account holders. 10SHARESShareShareSharePrintMailGooglePinterestDiggRedditStumbleuponDeliciousBufferTumblr continue reading »last_img read more

Cricket News Cricket Australia’s ‘arrogant’, ‘controlling’ culture led to ball-tampering scandal in Cape Town, reveals review

first_imgNew Delhi: A review into a ball-tampering scandal has condemned an “arrogant” and “controlling” culture at Cricket Australia that led to players cheating in pursuit of victory.    The independent review by the Sydney-based Ethics Centre accused Cricket Australia (CA) of only paying lip service to the spirit of the game, leaving players without any moral guidance.  Read More | Ayodhya Land Dispute: Hindus losing their patience on the Ram temple issue, says Giriraj Singh”Responsibility for that larger picture lies with CA and not just the players held directly responsible for the appalling incident at Newlands,” said the review, which was released on Monday.   The scandal involved Australian players using sandpaper to alter the flight of the ball in a Test match against South Africa last March at Cape Town’s Newlands Stadium.  Read More | LIVE | Rahul Gandhi in MP: Congress chief says farm loans will be waived off within 10 days of pollsCoach Darren Lehmann quit in the wake of the controversy and then-captain Steve Smith, deputy David Warner and batsman Cameron Bancroft were banned from the game.   However, the Australian Cricket Association has called for the cheating bans of Warner, Smith and Bancroft to be slashed because they were put under too much pressure by administrators.The players’ union painted the three Test stars as victims of circumstance and said they should be free to take the field again at the top level after the inquiry slammed Cricket Australia’s handling of the case.The scandal also claimed the scalps of CA chief executive James Sutherland and team performance boss Pat Howard. The review, which was partially redacted to prevent individuals being identified, included complaints from those involved in the sport that there was a bullying culture in elite men’s cricket.   “The broad consensus amongst stakeholders is that CA does not consistently ‘live’ its values and principles,” it said.   “CA is perceived to say one thing and do another. The most common description of CA is as ‘arrogant’ and ‘controlling’.”   It said under such circumstances, the ball-tampering scandal was foreseeable but CA failed to act. CA chairman David Peever said the review provided an opportunity for the body to “look in the mirror”.   “It has been a difficult and confronting time for everyone involved in Australian cricket, and for that I am sorry,” he said.   “Mistakes have been made, lessons have been learnt, and changes are and will continue to take place.”   Peever indicated he would not be joining the exodus from CA and said the 12-month bans on Smith and Warner and a nine-month ban on Bancroft would stand. For all the Latest Sports News News, Cricket News News, Download News Nation Android and iOS Mobile Apps.last_img read more

Ohio Ag Weather and Forecast November 5, 2018

first_imgShare Facebook Twitter Google + LinkedIn Pinterest We continue with a wet pattern over most of the state this week. In fact, we are making changes to the forecast for late week, to add some precipitation. We do have a drier window rolling in for next week. The map below shows rain totals for this week, through Sunday. Here is the breakdown this morning. Rain is moving away this morning to the east, the consequence of a warm front that lifted into the state late yesterday. However, we are still looking at some action over eastern parts of the state through midday. Additional moisture should be limited to a few hundredths to a tenth or two. Western areas should be done this morning. We should end up with about a 12 hour dry stretch at some point behind this exiting moisture before our next frontal boundary rolls in. Strong south winds will continue to keep temps above normal today into tomorrow, until the cold front passes. We expect rain to move into western and NW Ohio shortly after midnight, and then continue through the day tomorrow. We are keeping rain totals at half to 1.5” over 100% of the state. However, the heaviest rains will be in the southern half of the state. All rain should be done by before sunrise Wednesday morning. Temps turn cooler behind the front.We are dry for Wednesday and Thursday and should see good sub-freezing temps in both mornings. Temps will be near to below normal both days as well. A change in the forecast this morning comes for Friday. We have another wave of moisture working up from the southwest that can trigger rains from .25”-.6” over 90% of the state starting Friday early morning and lingering through the balance of the day. This rain will be gentle, but definitely puts thoughts of harvest on the back burner again. Dry for Saturday and most of Sunday. We do see moisture spreading over the Great Lakes and southern Ontario Sunday and may have to watch for offshoot cloud cover into the northern third to half of the state for Sunday midday and afternoon. As we have said before, it does not take nearly as much moisture to trigger a bit of rain at this time of year, so those clouds make us a little nervous from US 30 northward Sunday afternoon and evening, but we are going to keep the forecast dry at this time. We will take another look tomorrow. The rest of the 10-day window, from Monday through Wednesday, looks dry. The extended 11-16 day period starts the same way, dry. However, we have a significant rain event coming for the 16th through the 18th, and then another system looking to push up from the south for the 20th and 21st. Both of those systems look to have significant rain potential that can be from half to 1.25” at least. The system for the 16th-18th has 100% coverage, while we put coverage right now on the system for the 20th at 70%. Temps through the extended period warm back up to above normal levels, slightly, meaning we still see no major long-term cold snap in our forecasts just yet.last_img read more

300 soles for 300 souls in San Diego

first_img Categories: Good Morning San Diego, Local San Diego News FacebookTwitter Posted: March 22, 2019 KUSI Newsroom, KUSI Newsroom 00:00 00:00 spaceplay / pause qunload | stop ffullscreenshift + ←→slower / faster ↑↓volume mmute ←→seek  . seek to previous 12… 6 seek to 10%, 20% … 60% XColor SettingsAaAaAaAaTextBackgroundOpacity SettingsTextOpaqueSemi-TransparentBackgroundSemi-TransparentOpaqueTransparentFont SettingsSize||TypeSerif MonospaceSerifSans Serif MonospaceSans SerifCasualCursiveSmallCapsResetSave SettingsSAN DIEGO (KUSI) – An organization called Faith Tabernacle is helping homeless youth with their 300 soles for 300 souls campaign.This is their third time having this event and they have went from putting 100 shoes to now 300 shoes on homeless children.Faith Tabernacle has partnered with the San Diego Rescue mission and every day they allow children to come into their store and shop for clothes and we supply all the shoes for that store.For more information click here.center_img 300 soles for 300 souls in San Diego March 22, 2019 Updated: 8:26 AMlast_img read more

Keep antiliberation elements away from power for ever PM

last_img